Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I have a rust ring in my eye, I went to the er to have a

Customer Question
I have a rust ring...
I have a rust ring in my eye , I went to the er to have a foreign body removed from it last night, I will be unable to go to an eye surgeon til monday, what kind of ointment is available over the counter?
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: I had them checked at the er last night, no real blurriness, just tearing up a little from ointment I was prescribed to to in it that I just applied this morning, I was only given a one day supply
JA: Well, we require $5.
Customer: 5 dollars for?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not off the top of my head
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/21/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Have you tried systane eye drops?

just click send to reply

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor