Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Sor surgury done 4 days ago, one eye hurting alot what can

Customer Question
cause this JA: When was the...
sor surgury done 4 days ago, one eye hurting alot what can cause this
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: he just had lasor thrus passed
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist replied 1 year ago
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist

Thank you for the question. I am Dr.A.S.Desai and I look forward to assisting you.

Can you give some more details regarding the affected eye?

What was the initial eye problem for which the surgery was done 4 days back?

What is the nature of pain in that eye- very severe or moderate? Does the pain disappear with OTC analgesics?

When was laser done to that eye? Any idea regarding the type and reason for laser?

I look forward to your reply. Tgank you

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist