Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

On vacation a very way from home. One eye pupil is small and

Customer Question

On vacation a very long way from home. One eye pupil is small and other eye it is very big. Feel ok
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 11 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry this happened while you are on vacation. Is this a first occurrence? Are you being treated for any other medical problems? Did you have any trauma to your face or head?

Anisocoria (only one pupil dilated) can be caused by Horner's syndrome ( a constricted pupil,weak eye lid and no sweating), a nerve palsy, drugs, to name a few.

If you have never had this, you should have it evaluated at an Urgent Care Center.

I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please kindly rate me 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 11 months ago.

Were you able to seek medical attention for your eye problem?