Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I've been having eye pain in both eyes and headache ever

Customer Question
Hi, I've been having eye...
Hi, I've been having eye pain in both eyes and headache ever since I watched a 3D movie in the theater. I watched it for about 3 minutes. Coundn't stand the pain. I tried to watch another movie that was not in 3D, but it was too bright and too painful to watch. When I sleep, the pain goes away depending on what position I'm in, although the pain comes back when I wake up.
JA: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?
Customer: My vision seems to be fine, although I'm sensitive to light.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Had lasik eye surgery in 2007. My vision has been less than perfect, not 20/20.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
9/12/2016
Eye Doctor: khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 1 year ago
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

You could have glaucoma. You should see an eye doctor to have exam.

khagihara
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)