Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Tripped and banged my head on table. two black eyes, huge…

Customer Question
Tripped and banged my...

Tripped and banged my head on table. two black eyes, huge bumpon lef forehead. (2 weeks ago) Before that fell back ward on back and twisted it. couldn't walk. now can't walk for more that 3 minutes and am out of breath. what's wrong?

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

6-7 months ago. Vision is okay wear glasses to see far away

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm on dialysis

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
8/28/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having these falls and hitting your head.

I am worried about your loss of balance and balance problems you are having now.

you need to see your doctor

and see if you can get a CT scan or MRI scan of your brain

and you need to have your balance examined by a doctor.

I see you are on dialysis

sometimes dialysis can cause you to have more fatigue and weakness and can cause electrolyte problems in your blood stream

you need blood testing as well to check your blood levels

are you getting hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis?