Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Can you help me. I'm having a problem with my eyes. In that

Customer Question
Are you there JA: No. I'm...
Are you there
JA: No. I'm the Opthamologist's Assistant.
Customer: Can you help me
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Hello
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I'm having a problem with my eyes. In that in the past when I was stressed they watered. Then they would go away. Recently I had a virus and they started watering a lot mainly in my right
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: Sunday
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have psoriasis all my life
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/18/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Thanks for this question

Dr. Phil here. Licensed and practicing internal medicine doctor

Do you have a picture?

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist