Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Got Clinique toner in my eye. Rinsed it. Put in Tera tears.

Customer Question
It's red JA: How long have...
Got Clinique toner in my eye. Rinsed it. Put in Tera tears. It's red
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: 15 min
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
8/1/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

When did this happened?How many hours ago?

Is there pain in eye?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for coming back online.

I am so sorry to hear about your squirting of Clinique toner in your eyes.

These product when comes in contact accidentally with eyes,causes redness,burning sensation & irritation.

Following should be done :

· flush the eye through luke warm water.

· Flushing should be done for minimum 10 to 15 minutes

· To blink rapidly while pouring the water across your eye.

· Keep the uninjured eye tightly closed

· Do not rub your eye

Don't worry too much. It is very common in our daily life. Usually after you do this,your eyes will get better and the pain(if any) will be gone very soon.

If still after this the symptoms persists,then you need to consult your eye doctor for examination or need to go to ER.

Usually & most likely after this,the redness,irritation will go away in next couple of hours. There is nothing much more that can be done.Just keep observing your eye. The redness will go away in next few hours.

Hope this helped.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

If there anything else that you would like to know.I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Just checking in to see how things are going.

How is your eye symptoms now?Hope you are relieved by now.

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to hep you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor