Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

My husband had shingles over 30 years ago .it involved his

Customer Question
left eye , forehead and...
My husband had shingles over 30 years ago .it involved his left eye , forehead and face .last week he developed a cold sore and is now complaining of soreness and discomfort in right side of face. No pustules . Is this happening again.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
7/27/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

There is a possibility and a low risk of it happening again. But this may be due to sinusitis also. Therefore get him examined by your doctor. Also ask your doctor about shingles vaccine and when he can have it.

Take care.

Dear customer, If you have no further questions, please rate the answer with a positive rating. Thanks.
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor