Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

My left eye has been getting a blood red spot off and on.

Customer Question
But for the past couple...
My left eye has been getting a blood red spot off and on. But for the past couple months it happens a lot. At first I didn't feel anything and didn't realize until someone would tell me and then I look in the mirror and it's red. Now I have a dull ache in it at times. Sometimes it's a little blurry vision in that eye for past couple days.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?
Customer: No headaches. I've had a cough.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/15/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor

Hi there. Are you in good health otherwise? Any problems with HTN? Any medications?

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist