Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

My left eye has been getting a blood red spot off and on.

Customer Question

My left eye has been getting a blood red spot off and on. But for the past couple months it happens a lot. At first I didn't feel anything and didn't realize until someone would tell me and then I look in the mirror and it's red. Now I have a dull ache in it at times. Sometimes it's a little blurry vision in that eye for past couple days.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?
Customer: No headaches. I've had a cough.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Are you in good health otherwise? Any problems with HTN? Any medications?