Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I have severe conjunctivitis. Have prescription eye drops

Customer Question

I have severe conjunctivitis. Have prescription eye drops and lubricating drugs. Have
seen an Ophtalmologist. Nothing seems to help. This has been going on for over two
weeks. Driving me crazy. Thinking something else is going on. Hope you can help.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dr. Stan here to help. Since the symptoms are still present after two weeks you need to be seen again and reevaluated. If you can't see your Ophthalmologist today, go to Urgent Care. You may be allergic to the eye drops or you may be dealing with a pressure problem in the eye(s). I hope this is helpful and I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. I am paid for my response only after you provide a positive rating of 3-5 stars. Thank you and feel better.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

Did you get your eyes checked?