Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have severe conjunctivitis. Have prescription eye drops…

Customer Question
I have severe conjunctivitis....
I have severe conjunctivitis. Have prescription eye drops and lubricating drugs. Have
seen an Ophtalmologist. Nothing seems to help. This has been going on for over two
weeks. Driving me crazy. Thinking something else is going on. Hope you can help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
7/8/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hi Dr. Stan here to help. Since the symptoms are still present after two weeks you need to be seen again and reevaluated. If you can't see your Ophthalmologist today, go to Urgent Care. You may be allergic to the eye drops or you may be dealing with a pressure problem in the eye(s). I hope this is helpful and I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. I am paid for my response only after you provide a positive rating of 3-5 stars. Thank you and feel better.

Did you get your eyes checked?