How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Stan Your Own Question
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 1931
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr Stan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can I do about eye pressure?

Customer Question

What can I do about eye pressure?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Dr Stan here to help. If you are referring to increased measured eye pressure or Glaucoma, there are prescription eye drops that can keep the pressure under control. Also available is Laser surgery. But the first step is to be examined by an Ophthalmologist. I hope this is helpful. I am here to answer any additional questions you may have and a positive rating is always appreciated.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

Have you scheduled an appointment to get your eye pressure evaluated?