DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Emu eye has swollen for the fifth time.left one. It gets

Customer Question

Emu eye has swollen for the fifth time.left one. It gets huge. Peels oozes. Red ..go to dr get a steroid..no insurance..costs hundred dollars every time...last time it was both eyes and huge..this time just left eye again.its been a week now..want to know what it is..think it was nail polish remover first time and spray paint last time. .no idea this time what do you think
Category: Eye
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

We do not treat here

What is your diagnosis?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm the patient what is your diagnosis red eyes we'll just left eye swells huge pills uses peels this is the fifth time it's happened was treated by a steroid and it helps but I want to find out what's causing it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

We can not tell you what is causing it, but it sound like allergy.

This is why the steroids help.

I am sure they have a diagnosis or they can not bill you.

Can you attach a picture?

Please do

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I'm not satisfied all I get is people wanting to charge more money I don't feel like I've gotten any kind of diagnosis and it want to cancel payment