Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I smacked my head badly against the car door today and I

Customer Question
Hello, i smacked my head...
Hello, i smacked my head badly against the car door today and I feel dizzy and nauseous. Should I do anything?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Such as?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Like what?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
5/25/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

after head trauma if you feel dizzy and nauseous, you should go to the ER for an evaluation

and a head CT scan to check for subdural bleeds

which are rare, but can cause headaches and nausea and dizziness.

how old are you?

do you have a hospital or ER where you can be seen by a doctor to be checked out ?

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician