Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I just finished seeing my VA Eye Dr. last Thursday and I

Customer Question

I just finished seeing my VA Eye Dr. last Thursday and I mentioned to him that I'm experiencing minor double vision like symptoms. He gave a complete re-evaluation and issued me new eye glass prescriptions. He did not indicate to me why these symptoms exist. I order my new prescriptions on Friday, Presently, still having these symptoms. Is it an Internal Medical Issue? Please advice...
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is Dr Stan here to help you today. Double vision needs the evaluation of an Ophthalmologist and is not usually caused by the need of a prescription change in glasses. Double vision can be caused by a 6th nerve palsey, glaucoma or tumor. You need to make an appointment with an Ophthalmologist first and MRI of the brain needs to be ordered. I hope this has been helpful and I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. A positive rating is always appreciated.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is Dr Stan following up with you. Have you scheduled a new doctors visit?