DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I have I am having issues with the peripheral vision. 1st

Customer Question

I have I am having issues with the peripheral vision.
1st visit to the Ophthalmologist: IOP was about 25 in both eyes with vision being corrected to 20/20. Diagnosed as punctate keratitis in both eyes and I was prescribed an Antibiotic/Steroid to treat the issue.
-Within 3 days my eyes had halos and rainbows.
2nd visit to Ophthalmologist: The IOP went to 31/29 in left and right and I was told to stop the Antibiotic/Steroid eye drop and was prescribed Timolol to reduce pressure.
3rd visit 10 days later Ophthalmologist: IOP was 15/17. Visual Field (24-2) was normal. OCT scan showed nothing changed over 4 scans spanning 6 years from the GPA report (the graphs were plotted flat). My corneas were measured twice with the OCT scanner and ultrasound and are about 650 μm. Told to stay on Timolol and follow-up in 3 months.
Recently, within a week of last appointment, I have noticed a bunch of floaters in my left eye which is the one bothering me. I have also noticed that w
Category: Eye
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hi

You post is cut off.

But new floaters can be either normal, or a sign of retinal detachment.

This should be examined as soon as possible.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I received your message that you would like Dr Dan B, however he has not been online in about a month. Would you like to continue with Dr Thomas?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

HI

I am here as needed.

I am quite familiar with this.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

He