How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years.
Type Your Eye Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
What is your question? You should talk to a lawyer who is familiar with medical malpractice. If you want, I will transfer you to the category.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want review the medical records i provided and tell me in your opinion was it malpractice?
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
Did it happen in 2012?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it happened in 2012
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
What is the reason you waited until now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
because I can't afford to correct the vision loss
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
It could be malpractice because the doctor ignored your past history. You should consult a lawyer.