Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

This morning a thread like dark spot appeared in my eye. it

Customer Question

this morning a thread like dark spot appeared in my eye. it moves when my eyes move. it is like a cobweb or thread. What do you think it is and is it something that I need help with bob Farrell
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
JA: Is there anything else the Opthamologist should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: high blood pressure
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Would you like me to help you out with your concerns?

Please let me know.