Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

This morning a thread like dark spot appeared in my eye. it

Customer Question
moves when my eyes move...
this morning a thread like dark spot appeared in my eye. it moves when my eyes move. it is like a cobweb or thread. What do you think it is and is it something that I need help with bob Farrell
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
JA: Is there anything else the Opthamologist should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: high blood pressure
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
5/12/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr SH, Certified physician replied 1 year ago
Dr SH
Dr SH, Certified physician

Thank you for your question.

Would you like me to help you out with your concerns?

Please let me know.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist