Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

This morning a thread like dark spot appeared in my eye. it…

Customer Question
This morning a thread...

This morning a thread like dark spot appeared in my eye. it moves when my eyes move. it is like a cobweb or thread. What do you think it is and is it something that I need help with bob Farrell

Doctor's Assistant: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
5/12/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr SH, Certified physician replied 2 years ago
Dr SH
Dr SH, Certified physician

Thank you for your question.

Would you like me to help you out with your concerns?

Please let me know.