How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 46964
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just used clear care instead of normal saline to put my

Customer Question

I just used clear care instead of normal saline to put my lens in...
JA: OK. The Opthamologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: I wear bi focal lens that are hard and soft so I fill them with saline when I put them in
JA: Is there anything else the Opthamologist should be aware of?
Customer: the white of my eye is bubbly and red
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

take your contact lenses out

rinse your contacts with saline for a while

try to wash out your eyes in the shower

but your eyes most likely will calm down

if your eyes continue to be red, you should see a doctor to get your eyes examined.

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The white tissue in my eye has bubbles in no longer stings but the tissue itself is swollen and red.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

then you need to go to the ER or see an eye doctor right away to get your eyes examined.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the tissue has blisters on it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you are welcome

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using