Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Bubble on eye just like described in associated post, really

Customer Question
freaking me out JA: OK. The...
Bubble on eye just like described in associated post, really freaking me out
JA: OK. The Opthamologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: My son rubbed his eye, like he usually does when allergies start, except this time he developed a bubble of light yellow clear fluid on the white of his eye. Bubble is not over the iris or pupil, just the white
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Is there anything else the Opthamologist should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
4/23/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

this sounds like a conjuctival cyst, also called a retention cyst.

these are thin-walled sac or vesicle that contains fluid

they usually resolve on their own and usually don't generally require treatment

on occasion, it is necessary for them to be drained or treated with anti-inflammatory medications

you can use warm compresses on the closed eye for now for comfort.

you don't have to be freaked out

call and get an appointment for your son to see an eye doctor.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician