Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Experiencing eye discomfort in my right eye. Seems to get

Customer Question

Experiencing eye discomfort in my right eye. Seems to get worse if I stop look at a screen. I was working around grinders and welders today. Not sure if I have corneal flash burn or something in my eye. Doesn't feel like something in my eye.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

You probably have something in your eye.

The best thing to do is have a good exam by an eye doctor this morning.

That is the only way to be sure....

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS