Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Age 71. Had cataract surgery avfew yrs ago both eyes. I have

Customer Question
Pat age 71. Had cataract...
Pat age 71. Had cataract surgery avfew yrs ago both eyes. I have been seeing yellow shaps lately
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes if i look down or at things these there realy not spots but moe like blurs
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Eye Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
4/16/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hi this is Dr Stan and I will help you with your medical problem today. It sounds like you are describing what are called "Floaters." This can be a normal occurrence but if you also have bright flashes of light you need to see an Opthamologist right away to evaluate for retinal detachment. Even if you don't have these bright light flashes, you should follow up with your eye doctor yearly. I hope I have answered your question, but should you have more, please ask. Thank you for allowing me to assist you today.

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor