Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

After having both eyes having cataracts removed

Customer Question
successfully, I was proscribed Neolol...
After having both eyes having cataracts removed successfully, I was proscribed Neolol Gell 0.1 percent. This was a year ago. since then I have been suffering constant tearing of both eyes, for which I was proscribed artificial tears, Systane, having been told that this was the treatment for "dry eyes". The use of the Neolol gell, blurred my vision on and off, and the Systane did not help. The doctor checked to see if my tear ducts were clogged. They are not. He then tried every artificialo tears on the market. No improvement.
In desperation, I have tried now for a week withuot the gell and only used the Systane. the improvement was remarkable, even seeing better, but I am afraid of getting glaucoma.
What to do? thankyou, Victor Leveson
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
4/16/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Thanks for this question

Then you should make sure you stop the drops

I have no concerns about glaucoma

Just get the eyes checked frequently

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

I opened the rating system for you to review

I only receive credit with 3 starts or above.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it.

If you have more questions, just reply :)

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor