Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Blood streaks in right eye not visible when looking at eye

Customer Question
in mirror JA: Keeping an eye...
blood streaks in right eye not visible when looking at eye in mirror
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: it is not straight steaks just some curly wavy and larger spots and a fine like mist...on blood thinner and have diabetes...had cataract surgery both eyes about 4 years ago am 69 yeers old and female
JA: Anything else I can tell the Opthamologist before I connect you two?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
4/3/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

You may have bleeding inside your eyeball.

You need to see an ophthalmologist (Eye MD) right away....the sooner the better.

Going to Emergency will not be of much value unless they have an ophthalmologist who can come and examine you there....

Do not delay getting examined as this could also be a sign of retinal detachment -- which is a blinding condition if not treated promptly.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD