Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Had catract surgery in November, 2015 got infection and am

Customer Question
now unable to settle the...
Had catract surgery in November, 2015 got infection and am now unable to settle the eye down. What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Did you have endophthalmitis (infection inside the eyeball)?

Did you need surgery or injections into your eyeball to treat it?

What is your current vision?

What do you mean by "unable to get it to settle down"?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist