Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I Have been suffering with bells palsy for several years, I

Customer Question

I Have been suffering with bells palsy for several years, I have been receiving Botox shots in my right eye and right side of my mouth. in the last month the headaches behind my right eye halve been very painful. Is there another way to help keep my to help me keep mu eye open?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Yes, there are various surgeries that might help.

I'd suggest you contact an oculoplastic surgeon and discuss your options.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS