khagihara
khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

I poked myself in the left eye, while I had conjunctivitis.

Customer Question

I poked myself in the left eye, while I had conjunctivitis. I have begun with prescription eye drops for the conjunctivitis. The inside half of the eye is very red and the whole eye throbs a bit to the touch when the lid is closed. Outside half is white.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what do you need to know
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Eye Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You should see an eye doctor to have the eye examined to see if there is corneal abrasion or other damage in the eye.