Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Venus blood superficial under left eyelid looks like a bag…

Customer Question
Venus blood superficial under...

Venus blood superficial under left eyelid looks like a bag what is treatment other than incision inside eyelid

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Opthamologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.

Spoke to my Doctor had an MRI and they ruled out anything serious nothing hurts just a swelling Doctor said a 30 minute procedure with mild sedation via an IV and they suck the blood out through the eye lid

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?

No thats all I been told I am 72 years of age in good health taking meds for hypertension under control and usual allergy and sinus problems

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
3/8/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload a picture?

How long ago did this happen?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.