Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Swollen eye - puffy, fell over hit my head and now eye has

Customer Question
swollen eye - puffy JA...
swollen eye - puffy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: fell over hit my head and now eye has swollen no brusing brusing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Eye Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
3/7/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Abid, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ....

Post trauma swelling of soft tissue is common specially around eyes because of the reason that lax tissues are more around eye , and this is body response against trauma .

You shouldn't worry for that , this takes almost 2 weeks to settle .

Antinflammaroy pills like Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day will gelp you out .

Cold sponging of area is also helpful .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .

Are you there ..

Do you have more quires ...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
why did it take a whole day for the swelling to come up and no brusing?

Because blunt trauma present in same way , and bruising presents with BOTH SWELLING AND BRUISE .

So you have blunt trauma .

Regards .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How long till the swelling stops. seems to get bigger over night when Im asleep

Almost 2 weeks .

Regards .

Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor