Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Shampoo in eye eye is very red what should i do, eye is

Customer Question
Shampoo in eye eye...

Shampoo in eye eye is very red what should i do

Doctor's Assistant: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.

Eye is quite red does not sting washed eye out I can see out of rue does not sting

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
3/4/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you got shampoo in your eye.

best thing is try your best to wash out your eye with water in the shower

rinsing water in your eye gently as best as you can is the best way to wash out the shampoo and help the redness.

the redness will get better with time

your eyes can also make tears to wash themselves out and to wash out irritation.

not stinging is a good sign.

let me know if you have questions.