Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Well my son oliseh was complainig of eye pain and when we…

Customer Question
Well my son oliseh...

Well my son oliseh was complainig of eye pain and when we took a look it was like he had something like boils around the eyes, small ones

Doctor's Assistant: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.

So we decided to watch it and the next day it was like on one of the eyelid of the eyes, the boil had burst , leaving pus and blood.my wife helped to clean it. the other eye had some swellings too but had not become ripened. so we decided to take to the doc

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?

Well the doc administered an antibiotic in form of an eyedrop and said we should use it and bring him back afterwards saying that after the eye test my boy couldnt also read the tiny letters.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
3/2/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

how old is your boy?

can you upload a picture?

what is the name of the drop?

What kind of doctor prescribed the drop? pediatrician? optometrist? ophthalmologist? etc?

Do your son have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist