Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I have an eye pimple on the of my eye near/next to the Iris.

Customer Question
I have an eye pimple...
I have an eye pimple on the white of my eye near/next to the Iris. It feels irritated
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: It has been there for about 6 months. I have tried homeopathic eye drops for dry eye and irritated eye but doesn't seem to help with the pimple. Also little blood shot around the pimple.
JA: Is there anything else the Opthamologist should be aware of?
Customer: I can't think of anything. I have had vision checked in the past year. He noticed the pimple but did not seem too concerned, but I think it has gotten somewhat larger.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
3/2/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

how long has it been present?

Can you upload a picture?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist