Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

My name is ***** *****, my right eye feels like it a burns a…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****, my right eye feels like it a burns a little, it is light sensitive (sharp pain behind eye) when I look at any light, it feels bruised and I've had a mild headache the last two days

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I've had a mild headache the last two days. Today I woke up and my right eye hurt really bad when I looked toward the light, sharp stabbing pain in back of eye. My eyeball itself feels bruised when I touch my eye and my feels like it burns a little. It is slightly red but not much or noticeably

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
2/29/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you wear contacts?

When did this start?

Does your eye look red etc or does it look normal to you when you look in the mirror?

If you close one eye at a time and then look directly at a bright light bulb does your right eye hurt even if you are only looking at the light with your left?

Any nausea?

Any bumps on your eyelids, sore spots, or discharge from your eye?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.