Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I am 67 years, Both my eyes appears to pull uncontrollably…

Customer Question
I am 67 years ...

I am 67 years

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Both my eyes appears to pull uncontrollably after driving for say 30 min I need to keep one eye closed to be able to drive - had xrayed for tumar nothing - had eye retested and wearing prism glasses now It helps to wear prism glasses

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
2/27/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

It sounds like you are getting the correct treatment.

I'm sure your ophthalmologists did a complete workup for any underlying systemic issues.

Do you have other specific questions?

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD