Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I am 67 years, Both my eyes appears to pull uncontrollably

Customer Question

I am 67 years
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Both my eyes appears to pull uncontrollably after driving for say 30 min I need to keep one eye closed to be able to drive - had xrayed for tumar nothing - had eye retested and wearing prism glasses now It helps to wear prism glasses
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Eye Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

It sounds like you are getting the correct treatment.

I'm sure your ophthalmologists did a complete workup for any underlying systemic issues.

Do you have other specific questions?

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS