Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Dear Dr Jef I have just been reading about that question 6 y…

Customer Question
Dear Dr Jef I have just...
Dear Dr Jef
I have just been reading about that question 6 y back,, The mother asked about her daughters swollen finger tips... Did someone find out what is is.... I will be glad to hear something... about it.. I have all 10 swollen fingertips ( looks like there is something inside..)... There is nothing outside... I am a little worried about what it is... then it first come .. i have a little fever.. and after these swollen fingertips.. no ichting or anything... Its still there after many weeks... looks like it is spoiling my "fingerprints.. I will be so glad to hear something from you... Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
2/22/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

can you upload a picture of your fingertips?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Thank you Dr. Rick..
only way i can send a pic of it.. would be to an email adress or to a mobil phone... i cant get the pic. into
this page.

Ok. You can email the picture to customer service. Tell them it is for Dr. Rick and the email will be forwarded to me.

It may take some time for the picture to work its way through the system this way so be patient.....

Thank you... ( but i dont have the email adress...

just contact customer service though the JA website and they will direct you where to forward your email

i am so sorry... but i dont think it works to get the email...

Ok. What would you like to do?

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist