Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Will healthy vision complete improve my maculdeterioration/

Customer Question
will healthy vision complete improve my maculdeterioration/
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
2/14/2016
Eye Doctor: Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Anthony Bray, MD

Hello!

The product is nutritional support which is helpful to your eyes and vision -- so YES to that

BUT I'm afraid these is nothing which can necessarily reverse macular degeneration ....

Yes to do what you can to protect your vision now going forward ...

I wish for you to have a true and realistic expectation of the product as well...

It may help to slow worsening of your vision ....

It is a combination of vitamins / supplements which may be protective to a degree to your vision ...

Realistically it falls short of being any miracle cure however ...

I hope that this information is helpful for you Let me know if you have further questions or concerns I will be happy to get back with you If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor