Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I woke up from taking a nap early today and right away it…

Customer Question
I woke up from taking...
I woke up from taking a nap early today and right away it felt like something was stuck in my left eye and been feeling like it since. Getting very annoying because it keeps making my eye watery.I've been having problems with both eyes having like a burning feeling and have to keep rubbing my eyes that could have something to with it I don't know, but it's starting to really bother me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
2/14/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Thanks for this question
I'm Dr. Phil and I'm ready to help

Do you have any other medical issues that could be playing a role?

Thanks for this question.
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it.

If you have more questions, just reply.