Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Can i keep on talking to dr desai? thanks!

Customer Question
can i keep on talking to dr desai? thanks!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
2/12/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist replied 1 year ago
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist

I am available to chat but please stick to one thread only. Since we began discussion in the previos post it is better to continue there. Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok! i will make sure i stick to one thread.my concern is : " what does it mean to me if my eye glands have been affected - can i manage this situation? is there a cure?What else can i do? what should i avoid doing? (cold nutrition is not a good idea, physical exertion,...)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
also, if i am in good company, eating nice foods, i feel less discomfort...is it due to "feel - good " hormones?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have you come across an identical situation like mine before and how was the situation resolved?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is restasis an oral medication?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
one important thing i forgot to mention is that i feel, most of the time, when i feel discomfort is that it is like something is stuck in my eye...as soon as i wake up, i feel it...
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks for replying for some of the above questions!
What is your view of being in good company and eye feels ok and when you mention, eye drop, do you mean the artificial eye drops?
how about the feeling of something in the way, where i got hit...that is where something is felt...may be that area has become very sensitive!

Restasis is an eye drop.

The exact point where the hit might be having a faint scarring of tissues probably not visible on eye exam.

Hmmmm.....feels nice in good company is more of the mindset. Does not apply for actual anatomical lesions.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks Dr Desai for this clarification about scarring of tissue...you are pretty good!I know that i may be repeating myself , what is your final recommendation?
I know you suggest restasis, omega 3,...what else do you think i should do or not do!
thanks in advance!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
in other words, in the final recommendation, how do i manage this situation?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Dr Desai, are you still there? thanks!

The final recommendation is to continue with lubricating eye drops, eat omega 3 fatty acid rich food, avoid extremely cold and dry weather. Review with an ophthalmologist and consider using Restasis if dry eye is noticed.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Dr Desai, You have been very good!Thanks so much!

You are most welcome.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist