Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

This evening I attended my first intense interval exercise…

Customer Question
Hello, this evening I attended...
Hello, this evening I attended my first intense interval exercise class. It was hard, halfway through I felt faint and then my vision had strange brightish, yellow areas like transparent spots in it. I have never experienced that before. Do you have any idea what that was? They went away when I sat down to rest. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
2/2/2016
Eye Doctor: khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 2 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

It could be temporary ischemia (not enough oxygen) of the optic artery because of intense exercise. You don't need to worry about it.

Thank you.

You are welcome.

khagihara
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)