Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Why is the right side of my face hot to the touch while the…

Customer Question
Why is the right side...
Why is the right side of my face hot to the touch while the left side is cool? this happens fairly often and I've had it for years.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/1/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What testing have you had done for this issue?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Have you ever had any head trauma or damage to your face?

Is there any visible differences in the skin on each side?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.