Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Can i use pinhole glasses to pass eye exam at California…

Customer Question
can i use pinhole glasses...
can i use pinhole glasses to pass eye exam at California DMV. Are there any medications you can get to reduce pupil size to improve your vision for the vision test? Only answer if you have first hand knowledge regarding pinhole glasses for passing the test.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
1/31/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

let me go over your questions in order.

1. No.

2. No.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

would you please elaborate on your answer. Is it stated anywhere in CA code that the pinhole glasses cannot be used to pass DMV test. Do you mean that such medications do not exit or they are not available? If such mediciation to exist would they improve your vision to pass the test?

Please give positive feedback on the other question I answered for you on this topic....

Are you saying you are not going to elaborate? If yes I would like you to opt out.