Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Hope you are having a, My mother-in-law had a laser

Customer Question
Hi My Name is*****...

Hi My Name is***** Dr. ***** *****, Hope you are having a good day

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My mother-in-law had a laser treatment and there is leak behind the retina. Can this be cured?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/26/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

I am a retina specialist.

Do you know what the problem with her retina is called?

Does she have diabetes?

How is her vision in that eye?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD