Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have a aching eye ball or socket with a head ache Lasted 4…

Customer Question
I have a aching eye...
I have a aching eye ball or socket with a head ache
Lasted 4 days
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
1/26/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

I had bresky cancer 2 years ago had a mastectomy , no other medical issues
Breast cancer

Thank you for that additional information.

Given your history of breast cancer the best course of action would be to see your MD right away. After examining you she may just treat your headache or she may want to do an imaging study of your orbit etc.

I do not like the fact that this headache has gone on for so long without relief.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS