Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Hallo I have a very heavy feeling in my right eyelid but it…

Customer Question
Hallo I have a very...
Hallo I have a very heavy feeling in my right eyelid but it does not look swollen . The dr said its neuralgai but I have been on cortisone pills an da anti vira now for a week and it is not better. Sometimes I feel as if I am squinting and then I see a gost form of that which I see (like if I see a line on the road another faded one next to the line appear as if my eyes dont focus toghether) Not all the time . My eye feel as it is jumping at times
What can this b . The dr says I must go for a scan if its not better , but I think it i a local nerve or muscle in my face causing this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
1/23/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

jumpy eye lid is often from benign vasciculations which can come from excessive fatigue or dehydration or anxiety symptoms or low potassium levels in the blood.

you might need an orbital and brain MRI scan which can look at nerves which go to the eyes.

sometimes strokes in the brain and damage to parts of the brain can cause dropping of one of the eyelids.

how old are you?

I would trust your doctor if you need to go get a scan of your brain and orbits if your symptoms are not better

ask for an MRi scan

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician