Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

My left eye became suddenly cloud. I put my conacts in, but…

Customer Question
My left eye became suddenly...
My left eye became suddenly cloud. I put my conacts in, but after they were in they felt dirty and cloudy so I put my glasses on. My left eye is still very cloudy and blurry and is getting worse. I had my contacts in for maybe a total of 2 minutes and otherwise haven't worn them in quite some time.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Eye
1/19/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hi and thanks for the query,

This is because of edema of the cornea that is collection of fluid because of irritation from contact lenses. It should settle down within couple of hours. Wash your eyes with cold water. Avoid contact lenses for couple of days and if it does not improve in 24 hours you must see your physician for thorough evaluation.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.