Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I have a very small blister on my eye I can only see it with

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I have a very small blister on my eye I can only see it with a flash light
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was walking and I think I got some dirt on my eye so I rubbed it but the itch stayed I stopped but it hurt to have it opened then I got some artificial tears and that made it better it still itches a little and I have that blister
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Eye Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I need to go actually it's late here
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload a picture (in focus) of the lesion?

Is your vision affected?

Does it hurt?

Do you were contacts?

How long ago did you notice this blister?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.