Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

My 2 yr old got a ton of foaming hand soap in her eye should

Customer Question

My 2 yr old got a ton of foaming hand soap in her eye should I take her to urgent care
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you tell me the brand name of the soap?

Does it say it has "antibacterial agents" in it?

Have you been able to flush her eyes out with running water?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Also, how much soap do you think got in her eye? A bit from her hands/face or a large direct squirt from the bottle etc?