DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

When I close my eyes, I see black circles, with spots in the

Customer Question

when I close my eyes, I see black circles, with white spots in the center. I am diabetic, my blood/sugar is ok ,have copd & am confined to the [email protected] warfarin 3.5. I don't know what to do.
Category: Eye
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

You need to make arrangements for an opthalmologist to see you.

This can be done in the hospital, at an ER, or in an office.

I would talk to your primary care about this.

If you are in a nursing home, it should be possible there as well.

I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed, in the medical catetory, for correct, safe and accurate answers.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR ANSWER! I KNOW TO GO TO THE DOCTOR, I WANTED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT CAUSES IT. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME AND LAST TIME TO USE THIS, CANCELL
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

OK

First of all, we do not diagnose the problem or treat on the site.

As a diabetic, this might be caused by diabetic retinopathy

Detached retinas

Glaucoma

Other problem.

You need the exam and testing for all.

This is a back and forth format....I invited you back to ask more and clarify as needfed.

Let me know if you have further information or questions.

Please click a positive rating.