Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I have the same symptom describe here: I have black flashes

Customer Question

Customer: Hello my name is***** have the same symptom describe here : http://www.justanswer.com/eye-health/5cx5f-eye-problem.html#re.v/379/
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have black flashes and I see some floaters I have seen a doctor and he made me a complete examination. And everything seems to be good, but I am still anxious not because of floaters but because of black flash
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Eye Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am not in rush and I don't have so much; I just want to know if in the probleme you describe as "flashing lights can be du to traction on the retina from the vitreous jelly" flash can be black flash or white flash ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.