Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Both of my eyes are swollen. The top part and the low part.

Customer Question

both of my eyes are swollen. The top part and the low part. I think it must be something about allergy. What should I do?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Yes Allergy is the most likely cause of this swelling. Don't worry, I will address your question in two aspects; what you can do yourself and what your doctor can do for you. As far as what you can do yourself is concerned in such situations you can take over the counter available tablet Benadryl twice daily for 5 days. If symptoms persist after 5 days or worsen in between, see your doctor. Don't worry, you are going to be alright. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards