Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Last Saturday I noted a great increase in the number of

Customer Question
floaters in my left eye......that...
Last Saturday I noted a great increase in the number of floaters in my left eye......that night I experienced some flashes of light in left peripheral vision. I called my retinal doctors office and was seen by one of his associates early Sunday morning.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
11/20/2015
Eye Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

did they examine your eyes on Sunday morning? was everything normal in your eyes?

have you had eye surgery before?

sometimes trauma to the eye or head can cause you to see flashes of flight

sometimes small temporary blood clots in the eye can affect vision.

sometimes dust or mucus in the eye can cause floaters or affect vision.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist